The Revive Co.
Classic Pilates with The Revive Company
Revive your body
What is Pilates?
Pilates is an exercise method, designed to strengthen, elongate and restore the body to optimum balance, re-educating the bodys' muscles and bones to maintain function. Pilates can be beneficial for just about everyone, no matter what your age or your fitness level! If you have done Pilates in the past and found it easy then you haven't done it The Revive Way!
So come and try this excellent exercise!
The Benefits of Pilates
- Improves your posture
- Improves mobility and flexibility of the spine
- Aids muscle tone and flexibility of the whole body
- Strengthens your core
- Increases stability for the pelvis and shoulders
- Prevents injury and aids rehabilitation
- Builds better balance and coordination, particularly for the elderly
- Alleviates aches and pains
- Improves the function and efficiency of the lungs
- Offers a safe and beneficial form of exercise for a wide range of medical conditions, including Scoliosis, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Relieves stress and tension and promotes a feeling of well-being
- Increases body awareness through daily life
- Invigorates mind, body and spirit
The Principles of Pilates
- Flowing Movements
The Revive Company Pilates Services
One-2-One Personal Pilates Training Sessions
Initial Session, Consultation and Posture Analysis -
£42.00 75 Minutes
Your initial session will also involve a thorough consultation and posture analysis, where together we can see where you may be misaligned and how you can correct this in your everyday life. We will also talk through what you want to get out of your Pilates sessions.
£35.00 50 Minutes / £120 Block of 4 (£30.00 per session)
I will create a personalised programme to suit your exact needs - be it either to improve your Pilates technique for maximum tone and strength, or to help reform muscle imbalances, weaknesses and posture. It's also highly effective for those conditions that need a bit more care. Great for rehab and pre/post op as well as pre/post pregnancy.
Bespoke @ Home Training Programme
£45.00 (Includes a 50 Minute 1-2-1 session)
Cant commit to regular sessions, that's fine! Why not come in for one session and take a bespoke programme home with you? I will tailor make a programme that you can do easily at home around other commitments and that will target the areas you want to work on. We will go through each exercise thoroughly to ensure that you are getting the most out each move. You will then be sent a detailed programme which you can refer back to. This service can also be added to the initial consultation session for an extra £15.00 for a programme to be designed and sent on to you.
One-2-One sessions in your own home are only available in Wixams.
*There are currently no more large group classes running in Wixams or Wilstead. If you are interested please use the "Contact us" form and we will put your details on the database when large classes return at a later date*
All prices are subject to change without notice.