The Revive Co.
Fake Bake gives an instant sun-kissed colour and develops into a long lasting sunless fake tan by combining naturally derived tanning agents DHA and Erythulose guaranteeing longer lasting (up to 50% longer), more natural-looking results. Fake Bake have developed botanical ingredients to remove parabens and artificial preservatives.
Award winning, Fake Bake has become the choice of beauty experts and celebrities alike.
The Revive Company is a Fake Bake Stockist. Please email [email protected] for a price list.
Fake Bake Full Body Manual Tan - £25.00
Fake Bake Half Body Manual Tan - £15.00 ( Legs and abdomen OR Face, chest, Arms, Back)
Fake Bake 3/4 Body manual Tan - £20.00 ( Face, Decollete, Shoulder, Upper back (down to shoulder blades, Arms, Lower Leg to above knee)
Add an exfoliation before your tan - £10.00
Follow the below tips to ensure your skin is tan ready.
- Before coming for your tan, ensure that the skin is free from perfume, anti perspirant, moisturisers and makeup.
- We recommend that you exfoliate with an oil free exfoliator the day before the tan, if you are not having an exfoliation treatment. We also suggest that you exfoliate the skin gently every couple of days before the tan and moisturise daily in the run up of your appointment (apart from the day of the tan!).
- Please do not shave or wax on the day of your tan allow 48 hours prior your tan
- Avoid using other self tanners at least 7 days prior to your appointment
- Bring loose dark clothes to wear after the tan and wear dark underwear
- Eyelash and brow tinting must be done 48 hours prior
- Bring flip flops, not boots, socks or trainers to wear after your tan
Post-TanFollow the below tips to ensure your tans stays streak free
- Leave your tan on for at least 8 hours - after your tan use just water to clean your skin, moisturise and pat skin dry.
- The tan is best left overnight - although ensure bed sheets are protected
- Do not have hot baths, do activities that make you excessively sweat, swim, rub skin aggressively
- Avoid waxing until your tan has disappeared
- Your tan will last up to a week if you follow the above tips. We are constantly shedding skin, so the tan will naturally fade
All prices are subject to change without notice.